Sign in to follow this  
hreygro

No com frequencies NWWW

I'm unable to make P2ATC v2 show the correct frequencies for my home airport NWWW (P3D3 and X-Plane 10.45).

It gives me only the tower or ATIS frq from NWWM (the domestic airport 25 NM away).

Any idea ?

Thanks by advance...

HR

HR,

Unfortunately, the com frequencies are not in the AIRAC data and therefore are not updated.   If you check FSX or X-Plane, you'll see there are no frequencies available for NWWW and P3D only shows 118.1 for CTAF. 

I will be adding the ability to add/edit comm frequencies in a future release.  Until then, I have no solution for you.

Regards

Dave

No problem, Dave.

But I don't understand ; NWWW com frequencies are indeed available in FSX/P3D original database (not checked in X-Plane). I'm able to contact tower, ground or whatever when in Noumea Tontouta.

Anyway : not a big issue for me.

Thanks again for this top-notch program.

Henri

Henri,

I suspect you have some add-on scenery that contains the frequencies you are seeing.  P2A does not currently read scenery files.  The com editor in P2A should be in the next update.

Dave