Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

LGSK-LGSM in FSX

Thank you Lars & 29Palms for these amazing creations!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg

Jose

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Lear jet a very nice and fun airplane to fly....great lighting...love those!

HLJAMES

Really nice.  I like shot 3 the best...  love those "blasting out of the airport" shots.

Do you think the flight model is good?  I know these old turbojets were powerful, and the lear was light, but man I can usually get 300 KIAS climbout at 10,000 fpm!!!  That's insane.  That's at 90 % engine rpm from sea level, approx ISA.  And again, if the autopilot was better (the pitch mode porpoises up and down), I'd probably fly it more.  I've got need...  a need for SPEED!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Really nice.  I like shot 3 the best...  love those "blasting out of the airport" shots.

Do you think the flight model is good?  I know these old turbojets were powerful, and the lear was light, but man I can usually get 300 KIAS climbout at 10,000 fpm!!!  That's insane.  That's at 90 % engine rpm from sea level, approx ISA.  And again, if the autopilot was better (the pitch mode porpoises up and down), I'd probably fly it more.  I've got need...  a need for SPEED!

I love this model. I managed to solve all my issues with the L24B except the annunciator issue which I doubt will ever be fixed by the developer. Bill has always been helpful and he made it clear in his site  that if he ever finds a fix he will post. I'll have the Lear 25 by then. :smile:

I wanted to share with you something I've been doing that has improved performance. I've managed to create a scenery.cfg for all the regions that I fly in using the excellent free scenery config editor. Loading and sim performance is up. Let me know if you need any help or if you've already tried this method to enhance performance and reduce OOM errors.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.