Sign in to follow this  
helios123

FF767 Air hydraulic pump

I believe there is something up with the FF 767 Air hydraulic PUMP C when using MCE.    Whenever I use the MCE flows with the FF767 the pump pressure light turns on: http://imgur.com/H1Wu73q .  It has to be MCE flows as I don't touch a thing and let MCE do everything.

Can you please have a look at this issue?

Confirmed. But that's a result of FF767 changing things in latest version.

Will post revised dll that interfaces with that aircraft this week.

Not sure I understand the first post though. FO switches on demand hydraulic pumps ON or OFF depending on which flow is run.

And you can always modify or remove an action you deem incorrect. Could you clarify?

Thanks

Confirmed. But that's a result of FF767 changing things in latest version.

Will post revised dll that interfaces with that aircraft this week.

Not sure I understand the first post though. FO switches on demand hydraulic pumps ON or OFF depending on which flow is run.

And you can always modify or remove an action you deem incorrect. Could you clarify?

Thanks

I found the issue, the copilot switches off all isolation valves when he should leave the centre one on, after starting engines.  

I found this at Airliners.net:

the flow lines drawn on the pneumatic panel can help the pilot visualize the flow of air in the system. The left and right isolation valves are normally closed after engine start so that the left and right systems operate isolated. 

These isolation valves must be open to supply air for engine starts. The center isolation valve is always left open and is only closed by abnormal procedure. 

The air driven hydraulic pump recieves air for operation through the center duct. If the center isolation duct is closed and the APU is not supplying bleed air, the center hydraulic demand pump will not operate 

(http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=725121)

Also, I seem to have trouble swapping Com 1 in the FF767. 

Now fixed in latest update.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

As for the isolation valve switching, once you become aware of the built-in capability to modify pre-made flows, you can get co-pilot to perform flows that comply with ANY airline procedures, not just Airliners.net

Go to <Command> tab in MCE user interface and click <VoScript>

A list of the pre-made flows for that aircraft will appear.

Select the flow you think FO isn't performing as expected and click <Edit>

In "Script Properties" window click <Edit Script commands>.

A list of the sequence of actions FO will be undertaking will appear.

Scroll down to the isolation valve related item.

Then change it to whatever state it should be in, or delete the action if FO shouldn't handle it.

Don't forget to save.

You can do the same for any other action.

You call the shots. Fly multi-crew by the book or just for fun. The choice is yours.

You call the shots. Fly multi-crew by the book or just for fun. The choice is yours.

Fly by the book.....like a boss!:-)

M.C.E. or My Crew (is) Expert!

Regards

David.