Sign in to follow this  
akmatov

IRIS having 50% sale

Thanks for the notice.

Do they have anything for p3dv3.  I only see V2 products.  I know they can be added technically but then I Kinda lose support (which I don't want to lose).

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Thanks for the notice.

Do they have anything for p3dv3.  I only see V2 products.  I know they can be added technically but then I Kinda lose support (which I don't want to lose).

The PC9 has been upgraded to p3d version 3 in the last week or two.

Great plane.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

The PC9 has been upgraded to p3d version 3 in the last week or two.

Great plane.

gb.

Hey GB,

I own the PC-9/A.  I see the installer only sees P3Dv2.  Where does one get the p3dv3 installer...I even contacted support, but never heard anything about p3dv3.

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Hey GB,

I own the PC-9/A.  I see the installer only sees P3Dv2.  Where does one get the p3dv3 installer...I even contacted support, but never heard anything about p3dv3.

I re-downloaded it from Iris's own on-line store after seeing simFlight refer to a P3DV3 update.

http://www.simflight.com/page/8/

There was a note on the Iris page saying it might take awhile for it to appear on re-seller's websites.

Sorry I cannot seem to find that page anymore.

I do note that the online store is still saying P3DV2 compatible.

There is a brief note on their Facebook page on July 24th about it

https://www.facebook.com/irissimulations/?_fb_noscript=1.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

I re-downloaded it from Iris's own on-line store after seeing simFlight refer to a P3DV3 update.

http://www.simflight.com/page/8/

There was a note on the Iris page saying it might take awhile for it to appear on re-seller's websites.

Sorry I cannot seem to find that page anymore.

I do note that the online store is still saying P3DV2 compatible.

There is a brief note on their Facebook page on July 24th about it

https://www.facebook.com/irissimulations/?_fb_noscript=1.

gb.

Thank You, I just saw on their facebook page that the new installers were uploaded to flightsimstore.  It is one of the most excellent planes to fly in VR, the details are amazing.  Everything is so well done.  It is the plane needed for VR experience.

Iris does make some excellent planes.