Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Here is the Bizjet List for P3D

These are payware - there's probably very few freeware ones out there.  AFAIK these all work in P3D v3.  I've just seen a lot of threads recently on this subject.  (Developers - there's plenty of old fast jets to do, Falcon 20/50/100 comes to mind!)

The FPS column is really subjective...  just what my experience is.  If it's blank, I don't know.  I've sorted this by Maximum Mach Operating speed (because I like to have the ability to go FAST!)

I can upload the xls file too.  Also if you know of any more feel free to tell me.

bizjetslist9_10_16.jpg

• Upvote 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Great list. Thank you for taking the time to put this up together. I wonder why did you put the F1 Mustang systems modeling as medium? I think it does a lot more than any Carenado and the Garmin G1000 its really well represented.

I'm not sure... I agree it's more than C.  But there were some things that weren't modeled.  It's less systems than their King Air 200.  I can change it anyway if that's the consensus.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

That's a great list. The ES CX is an incredible plane that I just rediscovered, dated but ageing well! On my rig the Flysimware Lear 35A fps is good (6700k 4.6, gtx1080, 32gb 3200 ddr4).

I really would love to see a Falcon 50 done with high quality graphics and deep systems.  It's got older equipment so it couldn't be terribly difficult to do!  And throw in an aftermarket FMS with navigraph (or a 3d bezel'd GTN 750) and I'm a happy camper.  It's not that I don't like analogue only jets, it's just that I want the ability to fly RNAV (GPS) procedures if the need should arise.  And the MMO on those older falcons is FAST: Mach .85 or so!  I do most my flying online so I enjoy getting a ground speed over 500 kts!  (Sometimes I even pick a route with tail winds hehe)

Fun fact of the day - Rob Young from Realair did the flight model on the amazing freeware Falcon 50 for FS2002/FS9.

Reference the FSW Lear...  if you get a chance could you give me a fps readout (vysnc off unlocked fps) with the default mooney retro and the FSW Lear?  It's sort of hard to tell how rough planes are on sims if you lock fps or have a really high end system (yours is pretty high end I'd say)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

iFly have 737 BBJs. Excellent modelling and FDE. Highly recommend.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Nice list. Does the Carenado Hawker 850 install directly into P3Dv3.5 without using the migration tool?

I tried to install it by pointing it to my P3Dv3 folder but it didn't install.

These are payware - there's probably very few freeware ones out there.  AFAIK these all work in P3D v3.  I've just seen a lot of threads recently on this subject.  (Developers - there's plenty of old fast jets to do, Falcon 20/50/100 comes to mind!)

The FPS column is really subjective...  just what my experience is.  If it's blank, I don't know.  I've sorted this by Maximum Mach Operating speed (because I like to have the ability to go FAST!)

I can upload the xls file too.  Also if you know of any more feel free to tell me.

Thanks for that great list, Ryan! I've actually begun thinking about getting a good bizjet but have no idea what to get. Now I know where to look. The Eaglesoft Citation seems quite nice.

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

The Eaglesoft Citation seems quite nice.

I was thinking about getting it, but decided not to after reading the reviews on Simmarket. They were not that great.

Great List Thank you (also useful for FSX).

I'm also thinking about the Eaglesoft citation X. I mean the complaints on simmarket are mainly that the interior textures are dated and that I can live with. Especially now that FADEC works with SimConnect.

And about the xTremePrototypes one. But I have to say I mainly care about systems modeling. Maybe I'll hold off on one of them for the Milviz Learjet which should be awesome.

​Edit:  ​Just found out the Milviz one is on hold (see here: http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6714)

David

FSX User / Into Addons with deeper Systems Modeling / Love planes and airports and ATC

pf3-supporter.gif

Thanks Ryan, great list, I am surprised how much I didn't miss in a couple of years away from FS. A few thoughts on it all IMHO of course.

The Mustang I would say is Deep on systems, but poor on frame rates.

I would probably add the iFly BBJ, since it is actually modelled unlike the PMDG.

I would be tempted to up the ES systems to Extreme as everything seems present and works, LNAV, VNAV, custom waypoints and with the latest updates you can apparently flick through FMS screens without fear of CTD. Which wasn't always the case. Short of having the RW manual & testing against that I can't see what is missing!

Cheers,

G

I was thinking about getting it, but decided not to after reading the reviews on Simmarket. They were not that great.

If you're unsure of it, then buy it direct from Eaglesoft - comes through Flight1 so you get a 30 day refund option. Have used the option quite a few times for things I thought didn't come up to scratch or caused issues on my system.

If you must have stuff done in the latest modelling techniques, then the CX wouldn't be for you (think it was released in 2009?), also you need to be able to follow a checklist to get her up and running, and the FMS takes some effort to learn, although it is pretty logical, but short of a 737 it is the most complete business jet we have....

G

• Upvote 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Reference the FSW Lear...  if you get a chance could you give me a fps readout (vysnc off unlocked fps) with the default mooney retro and the FSW Lear?  It's sort of hard to tell how rough planes are on sims if you lock fps or have a really high end system (yours is pretty high end I'd say)

No problem, next time I'm at the computer.

I really would love to see a Falcon 50 done with high quality graphics and deep systems.  It's got older equipment so it couldn't be terribly difficult to do!  And throw in an aftermarket FMS with navigraph (or a 3d bezel'd GTN 750) and I'm a happy camper.  It's not that I don't like analogue only jets, it's just that I want the ability to fly RNAV (GPS) procedures if the need should arise.  And the MMO on those older falcons is FAST: Mach .85 or so!  I do most my flying online so I enjoy getting a ground speed over 500 kts!  (Sometimes I even pick a route with tail winds hehe)

Flysimware is actually working on a Falcon 50

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/13923731_10154263248010731_3238013542792828004_o.jpg