Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

FSRecorder replacement?

In the meantime I'll appreciate if he fixes existing bugs.

I can't assign any key or button (Win 10).

Very frustrating!             

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Do any of you who have bought this software have FS Labs' ConcordeX? I'm interested in how much it can record.

Reheat will not be possible but I'm wondering what else may not be recorded.

Thanks.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Do any of you who have bought this software have FS Labs' ConcordeX? I'm interested in how much it can record.

Reheat will not be possible but I'm wondering what else may not be recorded.

Thanks.

Ray I'm  going to test it out on the PMDG 777 and 737 this weekend.  I don't have Concorde but will let you know what I find.

Thanks Erich but I'm not sure that will tell me how much of Concorde can be successfully recorded. The G key operates the gear and F6 & F7 operate the visor / nose so perhaps it won't be too bad.

The only one that definitely won't work is reheat but that's only used for short periods of time. Less than 10 mins per flight.

Anyway, your findings will be appreciated.

LATER: I've just been told that Andrew Wilson will be at the Cosford Airshow in 2 weeks time. As the lead designer of Concorde it will be interesting to discuss things with him.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi ,

I appreciate all comments !  Myintention is grow with this project with also your help.

For concorde i think can dev things

@David please letme know via email your issue about assign .... in mywin 10 doesnt happen

@Ray i read your email now and i ll fix things n future sp release without rehat ...

For all, i want push my dev boundaries with this addon and i ll have a couple of onteresting things to add to it, little surprises...

Feature "Assign flight recorded to ai plane " will be as soon as possible.

I hope undesrtand thatit isimpossible testall airplane ... i m single dev 😃..

Only for information , my recording engine can recordandplay 200 hundred of vars per frame. Actually i use it for 40% of his power.

i ll put in market also a commercial version that a couple of flight school ask me. In this version i ll give access to all recorded flight

Parameters . Now in this professional version parameters are crypted and you can export it only for use it in google earth.

If you are intersted in this version contact me.

Thank you for all comments

That's exciting. Is it only for p3d or can it also work for fsx steam?

Bilal Asif Khan

That's exciting. Is it only for p3d or can it also work for fsx steam?

I believe it will work with P3D, FSX:MS and FSX:Steam.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks Fabio, I appreciate your reactivity.

Done.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hi there,

this is absolutely fantastic. This add on would be ground breaking in P3D movie making. Im just trying out a comercial product that has been released lately. Unfortunately it does not satisfy me in a few points. As of me i would like to see a fast forward an rewind feature. Lookin forward to to it.

Keep up your great work

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

I agree , will supporting this project soon as i hope it will continue to evolve.

Think if FSFX effects could be recorded or at least "registrered" along the flight recording 

That would be an amazing experience as AI Traffic on a flight just behind 

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

@Ray i read your email now and i ll fix things in future sp release without reheat ...

Hi Fabio,

In further discussions with Lefteris on the FS Labs forum it seems the reason they couldn't help was because it wasn't worth their time writing an SDK.

I said that would be completely over-the-top when only a few things were unique to Concorde. I'll chat to Andrew Wilson at the Cosford show in 2 weeks. Maybe something might be possible but obviously it's out of my hands.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray,

@Ray thank you for your info... if you ll have more info about as result of your chat please let me know ;-)

@David please try with admin rights executiona nd you ll see that your key assignment will be saved

Thank you Fabio

Yes, you are right, admin rights help saving the key assignment.

But it doesn't solve the problem I have with non working keys Fabio ;-)

Best regards,
David Roch

I'm really fallowing this topic . I hope this new recorder could at lease record a video with all gauges working.My problem with fs recorder was if my aircraft was park at the gate and i would playback my recorded flight , i would see the wheels chock and the engine off in mid air.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

@David: Please be sure your focus (when you try use shortcut in simulator) is main simulator window ;-)