Sign in to follow this  
loiphin

Chase Plane - Got to be the most important software release in years!

Since I spend nearly all of my time in the cockpit, how is that going to be different than what we already have?

Thanks,

Tom

Since I spend nearly all of my time in the cockpit, how is that going to be different than what we already have?

Thanks,

Tom

A new better version of EZDok. Less bugs, crashes, easier sharing with the community, might have better performance since EZDok was coded a long time ago. 

I'm kinda like "meh" as well ha!

I like their effects pack for P3D though!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

It looks like Chase Plane is still stuck to the players aircraft...the camera moves up and down and rolls as the plane does?

It looks like Chase Plane is still stuck to the players aircraft...the camera moves up and down and rolls as the plane does?

I am not sure what you mean, you have different options for cameras inside and outside the airplane and effects can be turned on and off. I decided against buying Chase Plane due to the price, too expensive as it is and I have read comments that the developer is charging for an alpha and you have to pay more for the full version. I may be wrong but the current price alone is too much in my opinion. I do want to upgrade and ditch ezdok but not at a price more expensive than buying ezdok. A new airplane, X years later, sure I will pay more. Not an addon that does the same thing an older addon still does.

I have read comments that the developer is charging for an alpha and you have to pay more for the full version.

Who said that?

From our website: Your ChasePlane Alpha 1 license includes updates to Alpha 2 and to v1.x.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Is it possible in the aplha version to place "world" cameraes, ie beside a runway as a plane spotter to watch the planes land?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Is it possible in the aplha version to place "world" cameraes, ie beside a runway as a plane spotter to watch the planes land?

Yes

In the Alpha, the camera will be created at the aircraft's location but cannot be saved.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Will it be updated in the final version, so we can have several saved positions at the same airport. I would like to place cameraes at the different spotting locations around i.e Amsterdam (EHAM) to quickly go to them and watch ai traffic, just as a "real" spotter would do?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Who said that?

From our website: Your ChasePlane Alpha 1 license includes updates to Alpha 2 and to v1.x.

I am corrected thank you. Hoped the price had been a little less but my budget for addons is tighter this year and I have to not buy much.

Who said that?

You said it, post number #97

People are paying a lower price right now. ChasePlane v1.0 will not be $39 as we will reevaluate based on features included in the full version. I really don't see why this "Early Access" model would be much different from what we observe on Steam right now. Also, motivation is really not an issue in our team as we're still as motivated as we were 1 year ago when we started the project. We have incredible plans for this product and none of those are really hard to turn into reality.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/497232-chase-plane-now-available/page-7?hl=%20chaseplane

Is this now confirmation that there won't be a price increase?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot_zps560238d1.jpg

You said it, post number #97

Is this now confirmation that there won't be a price increase?

I said the price would increase when we reached v1.0, I did not say that existing customers would have to pay that difference...

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42