Sign in to follow this  
angeli662

Goglight modules not working V3.49

I am haveing a hard time getting some of my modules  up and running, the only one that works is the GF-LGT-ll  the others GF-RP-48, GF-T8  2 and the TQ6 - ADV are not, I had them configured in the Goflight UI and the Dev loads when I start the sim. as I can see in the notification icons. The throttle shows in the controls in the sim but has all short of entries which didn't happen in my FSX-SE all the axis and buttons were removed.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks 

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Something has changed with 3.4, possibly the 'Raw input' vs 'Direct input' addition in Settings-controls.

I don't have Goflight, but I'm having problems with my VRInsight modules, which may be related.

Petraeus

Something has changed with 3.4, possibly the 'Raw input' vs 'Direct input' addition in Settings-controls.

I don't have Goflight, but I'm having problems with my VRInsight modules, which may be related.

Got it working, P3D is very finicky, just because you have an app installed  doesn't mean P3D will honor it, you have to uninstall and reinstall it so P3D can use it. you should try this. I am reinstalling also GFIT,  Nvidia inspector and all things that P3D might need.

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.