Sign in to follow this  
xplanery

Airport scenery you would like to see for FSX/P3D?

My standing wishlist:

KABQ - Albuquerque Sunport Intl

KOKC - Oklahoma City, Will Rogers Field

Forgot about these two.

I still can't believe that no payware developer has done KABQ! I can understand KOKC but KABQ is an interesting airport in the southwest with the ANG base there.

Btw, there's a payware Bogota and Quito that are ok on Simmarket.

Is there a nice dfw out there? Fsdt version doesn't seem like it's worth $34.

I think their KDFW is great. It's my most used payware airport. Performs better than the default airport and looks good. The only thing is that the real airport has changed some stuff at Terminal A, B, and the satellite terminal next to E. Aside from that, all other runways and stuff is pretty much up to date. They'll update it at some point but it will be a while since they are updating KLAS and KLAX and are also doing Louisville and Charlotte.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

South Asian airports please

We have some amazing airports for VNKT (Nepal and this Thaicreations FSX addon works in P3d fine..but the Mumbai VABB does not work at all in P3D V3.4.

We have the good PARO airport from Aerosoft and the Lukla (and a new Luka in the works)

But we need some airports in the south..Chennai or MAngalore (one of the dangerous airports of India on a plateau  or Cochin or Sri Lanka Colombo?

What about Lakshwadeep Airport?

• Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

How about some in Africa? There are hundreds of payware airports available in the USA and Europe. Most of Australia is covered. Africa gets so little attention yet all the major intl carriers fly into airports across the continent. Why is this?

We need top quality airports for South Africa - FAOR, FALE, FAPE, FACT and also think about Windhoek FYWH, Dar es Salaam HTDA, Lusaka, Luanda, Harare FVHA, Gaborone FBSK.

Please?

• Upvote 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

As some have stated, in the continent of Africa, would love Joburg, Cape Town, Windhoek some nice high altitude action around 5,600ft and Dakar in Senegal not too far for a short flight up to the Canaries. 
There's still a void in the Japanese region, but I heard wingcreation are updating a newer version of Narita, then Haneda might be on the horizon? 
It was welcome news that flightbeam studios have NZAA Auckland in their sights, so I am still crossing my fingers that will get a greenlight :) 

• Upvote 1

What about the busiest airport in Asia, and 2nd busiest in the world (after Atlanta), and possibly 10th largest in the world by area, Beijing Capital ZBAA?

I've never been there, but would certainly love to virtually fly into a decent rendition of the airport.

• Upvote 1

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

Modern versions of these for P3D/FSX:

Kiev (UKBB)

Odessa (UKOO)

Minsk (UMSS)

Cluj Napoca (Kolozsvár) (LRCL)

I agree with others about Venice (LIPZ) and Dakar (GOOY).

• Upvote 1

Supporter.png

John

A little surprised, that no one has mentioned LFPG Charles-de-Gaulle yet?

I know, that there's an Aerosoft version - but a new version with new techniques would be amazing! It's the only large airport in Europe missing... 

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I would like to see a modern version of Tan Son Nhat International (VVTS) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam please.

• Upvote 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Some airports are worth Redoing.

Nepal's Lukla is being redone as we speak

1. Courchevel, French Alps is worth redoing.

2. Toncontin is worth redoing.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Why aren't there any FSX airports in UTAH, not even ORBX which is one of their detailed regions? All states surrounding UTAH have at least one.

Why aren't there any FSX airports in UTAH, not even ORBX which is one of their detailed regions? All states surrounding UTAH have at least one.

What's wrong with this Salt Lake City?

http://islandsim.com/index.html

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator