Sign in to follow this  
dornier

Help with IXEG 737 and X-Plane 10.50

Hi,

I'm using IXEG 737 and for the most part the MCP works great, but the vertical speed function doesn't work correctly.  When V/S is selected the vertical speed window opens to -7900 or +7900 and the aircraft doesn't respond to any vertical rate commands.  If I open the V/S window in IXEG, the MCP doesn't display what the software MCP displays.  It's not synced.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

George

Hi,

I'm using IXEG 737 and for the most part the MCP works great, but the vertical speed function doesn't work correctly.  When V/S is selected the vertical speed window opens to -7900 or +7900 and the aircraft doesn't respond to any vertical rate commands.  If I open the V/S window in IXEG, the MCP doesn't display what the software MCP displays.  It's not synced.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

George

I suggest you go to the IXEG forums at x-pilot for support.

I suggest you go to the IXEG forums at x-pilot for support.

Will do, but just in case there are issues.

1. When flying in vnav, the speed window stays open all the time even though the software mcp shows a blank window.

2. When selecting any of the EFIS control panel modes such as airports, STA, WPT, etc., they turn on, but can't be tuirned off via the hardware MCP.  You can only turn them off via the software EFIS control panel.

3. When switching from map to plan via the hardware MCP, the HSI crashed and the gizmo window displayed.

Thanks,

George