Sign in to follow this  
STUART_H

Question re checklist?

I have one question re viewing checklist dropdown.

When expanding the checklist on the [Checklist] tab, if the checklist is quite long the latter sections don't seem to be accessible, or am I missing somethinf? Is there a way to see the whole checklist sections? If not then perhaps this is something that could be considered for a future update.

Thanks,

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Hi Stuart.

No sir, your not missing anything. With long checklists all items can't be seen. I print them out (hardcopy and laminate) or place them on my second monitor as a print out from Bullzip.

Of course if you have the checklist available on the FMC or Pilots Handbag......LOL (777), then its easy with MCE. All you do is duplicate the FMC/Handbag, by adding the exact checklist into the MCE checklist.

Cheers.

David

Thanks David,

I already print them out, but just wondered if there was a way to see it on the expanded view.

I see to be getting more and more paper around me!

Cheers,

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Thanks David,

I already print them out, but just wondered if there was a way to see it on the expanded view.

I see to be getting more and more paper around me!

Cheers,

Stuart

Lol. I try and use Bulzip to print to a screen Pdf. Its great for PFPX flight plans.

Those electronic checklists we are beginning to see in the complex simulations are our mana from the makers! All we need to do is copy the items to our MCE checklist folder and then, from the flight deck, scroll them through as our First Officers do their stuff!

Can't do that in t'other one!!:-):-) (and there again, you can't input your own flows either?)

Cheers

David