Sign in to follow this  
lopentan

Any news Navigraph?

I have read in Navigrpah forum this the 15 Octuber: I can confirm this to 100% now

But i have no item for Pilot2atc in version airac 1611, do you know something abut this?

any news?

Thanks

I ended up cancelling my Navigraph subscription that I'd had for ten years because P2A compatibility wasn't a priority at all. Another user and I complained and said we were moving over to Aerosoft. Only then did we get a response to our questions. The only thing I miss using Aerosoft is the Airac for Simbrief. 

NAX669.png

I'm new to Pilot2ATC - I have used Navigraph for a few years now - reading a lot about the issues.  I see moving to another vendor is an option.  Question - what data is Pilot2ATC using for AIRAC cycles?  Is there a way to manually load the latest cycle or do you have to use a service like Navigraph to input the data?

Having a blast getting this all set up - just about ready to go.  Thanks for any help.

Chuck

I'm new to Pilot2ATC - I have used Navigraph for a few years now - reading a lot about the issues.  I see moving to another vendor is an option.  Question - what data is Pilot2ATC using for AIRAC cycles?  Is there a way to manually load the latest cycle or do you have to use a service like Navigraph to input the data?

Having a blast getting this all set up - just about ready to go.  Thanks for any help.

Chuck

P2A currently uses Aerosoft's Airac data. You can use NavDataPro to install it in P2A. P2A is not supported by Navigraph. Last I read they might have it ready by the end of the year.

NAX669.png

Navigraph confirmed a couple of days ago that they are working hard to include P2A AIRACS by the end of the year. . . fingers crossed

I wouldnt hold my breath because 6-7 months ago they were "very close" to be ready and promised that P2A would be included in the next AIRAC.

Erik "Ernom" Toth

Little help..I purchased the NavDataPro and Charts  but I can't seem to get NavDataPro Bundle to update the navdata...can't find it or which folder should I point too. Since I have Charts in the clouds lol...is there a way to integrate this into P2ATC or do I have to run charts separately?

Thanks,

Bob Morehead

Bob M

I figured it out. I had NavdataPro on another machine and moved it to p3dv3 machine and it installed into P2atc which is now on the p3dv3 machine. Guess networking has it issues lol..So it is updated to airac 1612.rev1.

Thanks,

Bob Morehead

Bob M

No suport after last AIRAC...

I post on that topic too. I hope they will release the pilot2 atc data soon.

No navigraph, no P2ATC. At least for me....

It's a shame! Tried the trial version and it would be an instant buy if it supports Navigraph.

I try NavDataPro for two years, now i am with Navigraph. In my opinion Navigraph is much better. But the problem here is i need a nice ATC addon for my sim. Pilot2atc seems to be that addon.

The problem here seems to be the data format. The pilot2atc data format is different to other addons as Richard from Navigraph told. Normaly the developer contact with the data provider for ask for a format that can run with his addon. But that was not tha case. Why NavDataPro is already compatible? I do not know. But i hope we can get soon a Navigraph data, because is the best data provider in my opinion.

I had a Navigraph subscription for 10years. When I started using P2A and Navigraph was dragging their feet I moved to NavDataPro. The only thing I'm missing is the ability to use Simbrief. I have PFPX so that's not a big deal. I haven't run into any problems with NavDataPro with any of my addons.

NAX669.png