•  

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.

Photo
- - - - -

nVidia Titan X 12GB with EK water block USA

titan x

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rob Ainscough

Rob Ainscough

Director of Development

• 6,103 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:56 PM

I'm selling my TWO nVidia Titan X 12GB video with EK water blocks for $490 each. I also have the original air coolers that I will include in the sale for those that aren't setup for water cooling.  Will sell them individually and will consider a discount if sold as a pair.

I have the original boxes/packing for both video cards. The EK water block is full coverage with backing plate, I highly encourage you keep the water blocks as the cards can get hot on just air cooling when pushed at 4K res. The EK water blocks are included in the price (retail $130 each water block).  However, if you don't want the EK water blocks, I'll put the original air coolers back on the card(s).

I can provide additional pictures on request but see attached images.

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, US ONLY, buyer pays for shipping.  Accept PayPal only.

NOTE: these are not the newer "Titan X Pascal" cards at $1200 retail each ... these are the original "Titan X" cards at $1000 retail each.

Cheers, Rob.

Attached Files

Rob Ainscough

32.jpg

- "The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent" - Carl Sagan.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Richard Sennett

Richard Sennett

Member - 8,000+

• Donor
  • 11,220 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:04 PM

Steal at that price good luck Rob - these cards are beasts - loving mine

Rich Sennett

2qdvmgi.png    

#3 Rob Ainscough

Rob Ainscough

Director of Development

• 6,103 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:05 PM

UPDATE: One Titan X has sold, only one left.

Rob Ainscough

32.jpg

- "The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent" - Carl Sagan.

#4 7charlie77

7charlie77

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

I'm selling my TWO nVidia Titan X 12GB video with EK water blocks for $490 each. I also have the original air coolers that I will include in the sale for those that aren't setup for water cooling.  Will sell them individually and will consider a discount if sold as a pair.

I have the original boxes/packing for both video cards. The EK water block is full coverage with backing plate, I highly encourage you keep the water blocks as the cards can get hot on just air cooling when pushed at 4K res. The EK water blocks are included in the price (retail $130 each water block).  However, if you don't want the EK water blocks, I'll put the original air coolers back on the card(s).

I can provide additional pictures on request but see attached images.

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, US ONLY, buyer pays for shipping.  Accept PayPal only.

NOTE: these are not the newer "Titan X Pascal" cards at $1200 retail each ... these are the original "Titan X" cards at $1000 retail each.

Cheers, Rob.