Sign in to follow this  
FSNut01

Ver. 1.84 broke everything again

I just got updated to v0.1.84 and now the only things working are switching between On-board and Outside views. Can't switch between presets, camera controls don't work, etc..

Windows 10

FSX-SE

Hi Doug,

1. What version did you have prior to this one? v0.1.84 did not change anything related to views and presets.
  2. What aircraft were you using?
  3. Have you tried restarting ChasePlane to see if that fixes the issue?

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I just got updated to v0.1.84 and now the only things working are switching between On-board and Outside views. Can't switch between presets, camera controls don't work, etc..

Windows 10

FSX-SE

Everything right here with v0.1.84, no issues.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I was using the PMDG 737NGX. I tried restarting ChasePlane, switching to the default Cessna and restarting FSX. None of those worked. I did a full shutdown and restart of my PC and that fixed it. Guess it was on my end.

Good, let me know if it happens again

Happening with me using the T7 PMDG frequently.  I posted the related issues here too.  The camera freezes and takes long...loooooong times to switch views and normal panning is stuck at times only to move like 5 minutes after the commands.

ugcx_banner.png

Happening with me using the T7 PMDG frequently.  I posted the related issues here too.  The camera freezes and takes long...loooooong times to switch views and normal panning is stuck at times only to move like 5 minutes after the commands.

I Have this with all aircraft, PMDG 737, 777 and Majestic Dash 8

1. You guys have other applications communicating with the sim at the same time?
  2. What is the CPU usage when ChasePlane is frozen?
  3. Is the ChasePlane interface frozen also?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1. You guys have other applications communicating with the sim at the same time? YES see below
  2. What is the CPU usage when ChasePlane is frozen? 95-100% sometimes fluctuates from 65-90%
  3. Is the ChasePlane interface frozen also? YES (and becomes unfrozen in sporadic phases of 3 minute intervals.)

Ans #1:  using ACARSng, Firefox, and sometimes Microsoft Edge browsers, word doc, PFPX, AS16 + ASCA and FS9 Commander.

Unfortunately, same behaviour if I use just ACARSng and AS16 + ASCA.

Anti-virus program is Kaspersky.

Here's another interesting effect....these stutters, pauses, freezes mostly occur once the AC (PMDG ngx or the T7) is airbourne. 

I've yet to test others such as Aerosoft Airbus, A2A, Aerosim 787, QW757 and BAE, CaptainSim 767, carenado, or the Majestic

ugcx_banner.png

My trouble is that I can't move the camera around with my hat switch, only X axis, not Y axis

Ans #1:  using ACARSng, Firefox, and sometimes Microsoft Edge browsers, word doc, PFPX, AS16 + ASCA and FS9 Commander.

Unfortunately, same behaviour if I use just ACARSng and AS16 + ASCA.

Anti-virus program is Kaspersky.

Here's another interesting effect....these stutters, pauses, freezes mostly occur once the AC (PMDG ngx or the T7) is airbourne. 

I've yet to test others such as Aerosoft Airbus, A2A, Aerosim 787, QW757 and BAE, CaptainSim 767, carenado, or the Majestic

Thanks for the details,

Let me know if you see similar behaviors while using other aircraft. Can you also test using different simulator settings to see if CPU usage affects how ChasePlane interacts with the simulator?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I `m using AS16+ASCA, AivlaSoft EFB and Navigraph Charts at the same time with the sim, and the cameras starts to stutter only when the airplane is airborn.

I have this issue since about 2 weeks or so, with the early releases of CP averything was perfekt, i think since v0.1.75 i got this freezes and stutters.

Try disabling the Automatic CPU assignments in ChasePlane and enable all cores

Let me know if that fixes or helps the situation.

Regards,

Keven

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks for the details,

Let me know if you see similar behaviors while using other aircraft. Can you also test using different simulator settings to see if CPU usage affects how ChasePlane interacts with the simulator?

Ok...I just updated to the latest Nvidia driver 376.19 (no SLI) and flew the Ifly747 and the Pmdg 737.  All seems to be in order with an exception to the slightly noticeable stutters when panning.

(MSI Z97 Mobo  with MSI GTX 980TI Gold Edit. OC 6GB , i7 4790K)

ugcx_banner.png

Now it seems to work fine again, have no significant freezes anymore, thanks a lot!!