Sign in to follow this  
xXNightEagleXx

Weight & Balance

I'm trying to understand how to deal with weight & balance distribution, but it doesn't seem that i have enough information. We know the payload but the in game UI shows no CG information. It doesn't seem that there are enough information to calculate it manually either (please correct me if i'm wrong). All i want to do is to calculate the MAC and see if it is within the range (if possible manually). 

This aircraft is motivating me to do things that i have never done before, like calculate own flights plan, fuel requirements, etc... It does not mean that i would never use any automatic tool, in game or not, but i want to now how it works and how to apply it.  

Thanks in advance

Alison Santos

I have just realized that unfortunately PMDG DC-6 does not allow to play with weight distribution. Is there any plan to implement further weight distribution customization?