Sign in to follow this  
goggi

Recurrent download error

After updating FTX Central to v.3 I started downloading updates (Ftx Global Base, Vector and LC Europe)

FTX Global Vector generated repeated errors. According to instructions I am attaching below the relevant file.

Hope that somebody can help.

Thanks,

Giorgio

Giorgio Goggi

Not sure this is the same but my download of the libraries are extremely slow and it keeps timing out and asking if I want to continue the download.  If I select 'Yes' or 'No' a huge page of errors appears.  This is some progress as we are all tied to the 'mother ship' now and at the mercy of her moods.

Have the same issue.

There must be a severe problem with Orbx servers. I´ve installed Orbx Central yesterday and followed the installmanual here on the forum step by step and already here the first signs of problem accured. After answering a couple of mails about transfering my licenses from FSS to Orbx everything seemed to be ok both at FSS and as a logged in user on Orbx homesite. Still no purchased items in Orbx Central ?!? After having it running for almost 1 hour they suddenly pops up. After that a message appered that I had to update Orbx libs and that it was "strongly recomended" that I did this through "the Central". Started to do so but gave up after nearly 2 hours. During this time I managed to download nearly 2 Mb ( of 35 ) after at least 3 retry to start the download process. :mad:

It can´t be a problem on my side. I have a 100Mb up-/download fibreconnection and usually get at least 20-25 Mb/sek downloadspeed during connection to other websites. Now it´s too late to move back to FSS since the licenses are transfered to Orbx.