•  

AVSIM NOTAM

The AVSIM Forums will be temporarily offline for software upgrades beginning 23FEB17 at 22:00Z. The upgrade could last as long as 7 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience.

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.

Photo

Looking for United Airlines insiders for their new 773ERs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 777200lrf

777200lrf

Member - 4,000+

• Members
  • 4,077 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:07 AM

United have taken delivery of their 2nd B77W. Are there United Airlines insiders out there who can help with the ini options file to make it as accurate as possible? - David Lee

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Bandselect

Bandselect

• Bronze
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

Is there a paint for this one offered by PMDG? I am in a flight now so I cannot check the Ops Center.

Scott Robinson

#3 Mike777

Mike777

Member - 1,000+

• Donor
  • 1,762 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:27 PM

Is there a paint for this one offered by PMDG? I am in a flight now so I cannot check the Ops Center.

There are third party repaints here on Avsim of the first one.  Make sure you get a livery  with the correct tail number, N2331U.  Some repainters got their liveries out so quickly that it was still flying under a Boeing assigned number, N58031.

Mike

Posted Image