Sign in to follow this  
jlund

New files in the lbrary.

Am I the only one finding it annoying that the new files section each day, now adds the new files to the listing every day? I prefer to only see the new files, so it's much easier to see what's been added each day, instead of having to guess which ones are new?

Maybe make a complete list of all files added through the week on the last day of the week (Sunday) for those who doesn't check it everyday.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Am I the only one finding it annoying that the new files section each day, now adds the new files to the listing every day? I prefer to only see the new files, so it's much easier to see what's been added each day, instead of having to guess which ones are new?

Maybe make a complete list of all files added through the week on the last day of the week (Sunday) for those who doesn't check it everyday.

+1

I prefer to only see the new files, so it's much easier to see what's been added each day, instead of having to guess which ones are new?

Same here. Very annoying. I haven't bothered to check lately because it takes longer each day to go through the list.

Intel I7 6700k @ 4ghz, nVidia 3070ti 8gb, 16 gb ddr4 @ 1066mhz,  500 ssd, 2tb hdd, 2tb ssd, ASUS z170-E mb, Samsung 24" @ 1920x1080, P3D 5.4, MSFS

Agree.  Each day should be a complete and different listing like in the past.  I have stopped checking it solely for this reason.  Keep seeing the same downloads I saw several days past.  Please revert back to the old way.

Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Recently I uploaded a repaint for AirBaltic new Bombardier CS300 using the model by Camil Valiquette. One day later I realized the "AirBaltic" titles on the inside of the engines were missing. I corrected my error inmediately and I re-uploaded the same fiile with a note to the "librarian" that this was an update and asked to delete the previously loaded texture. Apparently my request was ignored and it appeared as a new file. I did not change the file description as I was very confident the library manager saw my note. Unfortunately both files are being downloaded where some people without knowing are dowloading the file without the titles. Are the librarians really reading the messages or do files get uploaded automatically? :(

Recently I uploaded a repaint for AirBaltic new Bombardier CS300 using the model by Camil Valiquette. One day later I realized the "AirBaltic" titles on the inside of the engines were missing. I corrected my error inmediately and I re-uploaded the same fiile with a note to the "librarian" that this was an update and asked to delete the previously loaded texture. Apparently my request was ignored and it appeared as a new file. I did not change the file description as I was very confident the library manager saw my note. Unfortunately both files are being downloaded where some people without knowing are dowloading the file without the titles. Are the librarians really reading the messages or do files get uploaded automatically? :sad:

Please e-mail us at library@avsim.com so we can take care of your request.