Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - More Release Info

Thanks!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Wonder if this will be a shared flightdeck is included or an EFB?

-rcladin

Both Shared flightdeck and EFB are laudable, and very well regarded. But VR will blow your mind! If PMDG can make the queen play nice with VR programs like Flyinside etc., In a relatively short time you will know how it feels to be IN the cockpit, not looking at it in front of a screen. The 737 NGX is a bit better with VR than the 777, not as taxing! The next round of CPU's and more powerful video cards will make a big difference.

What also will/should be in the works are yokes, flight sticks, and gloves with sensors. A Spanish company is developing gloves that can feel rain drops and be used to play an on screen piano, and the lady plays like a pro!

Flyinside is still beta, but I believe the guy deserves support. I support software I have a high regard for, doesn't everyone?

Of course that includes PMDG.

Best.

BaldyB

Denis Bolduc

OMG!! This is soooo beautiful!! Congrats to the artist!

And thanks PMDG! CC at the ready!!

Mauricio Brentano

Have you considered the Dreamlifter variant as an add-on down the road (post 8i/F) release?

Scott Robinson

I have moved away completely from the B744 to the B777 so as to get the later avionics.

I will be reluctant to purchase the B744 again. But I would most certainly be interested in purchasing the B748, though that will depend upon the upgrade pricing.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Captains,

As promised in my update from 18JAN17, I wanted to swing through tonight and give you some additional information on the upcoming release of the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II.

[Mod: quoted segment truncated]

When is it coming to X-Plane Robert?

• Upvote 2

Dave Taylor gb.png

Oh dear... Looks like someone's not going to pay his cellphone bill and purchase a shiny, brand new Queen of the Skies instead! Great news, will be patiently waiting.

Great news. Hopefully, there will be instructions on doing a Posky merge as well. ;)

• Upvote 1

This I am happy to pay for. All those aircraft for around the price of 777X for P3D. That makes sense. Not :fool:  (Censored) airbus for the same price. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Fantastic, outstanding work!  Fingers crossed that one of "my" 747s will be represented..

D-ABTB - 747-430, "Brandenburg"

D-ABYA - 747-8i, "Brandenburg"

Yes, I'm selfish.   :wink:

-Scott Brandenburg.

PS - interesting bit of trivia..  the ">" in "Canadi>n" had a twofold purpose.  First, it was the logo for Canadian Pacific.  Second, the airline didn't want to go through the trouble of offending French Canadians by using the English spelling:  (Canadian vs. Canadien).  So they subbed the logo in..

• Upvote 1

The Queen soon! And a new President! Life is good!

• Upvote 3

Vic green