•  

AVSIM NOTAM

The AVSIM Forums will be temporarily offline for software upgrades beginning 23FEB17 at 22:00Z. The upgrade could last as long as 7 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience.

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.

Photo

Wrong METAR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DaveH

DaveH

• Donor
  • 424 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:52 AM

Today, Feb.17, at 10:30 EST, I got a METAR report from ASNext for KSFO showing date/time as 141951Z.  What's wrong ?

Dave Hinson

EDIT:  Looking at the forum, I see that the web site is down  today.  Must be the problem.

David Hinson

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Damian Clark

Damian Clark

President

• Commercial Member
  • 4,871 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:36 AM

Dave,

I show current 1553-1555 METARs for all stations on all servers.  The website issue was resolved, on an unrelated server network.

If you continue showing old data, please make sure you are using live real-time mode.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

#3 DaveH

DaveH

• Donor
  • 424 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:28 PM

It was the Weather Mode.  Don't know how it got changed - I have been using Real-Time Mode.

Thanks for the hint.

Dave :wub:

David Hinson

#4 kbalazuela

kbalazuela

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:41 PM

I have been using AS6.5 eversince, and is still using FS9.  Problem is that since Feb 16, the METAR indicates that it is for the 17th....until today.  I searched Google for the exact metar for RPLL and it showed that it was for August 17, 2016.  What seems to be the problem.