Sign in to follow this  
Guest choiceme

Can't install FS X (error 1935)

Guest choiceme

Hi guys,I purchased FS X two days ago and the installation is really driving me mad. I keep getting error 1935 and I have tried to:a) Install it on my desktop Windows XP:( Re-installed XP on my desktopc) Format everything, install Vista RC1d) Tried installation under Vista but under a different partitione) Tried installing FS X on my notebook running Windows XP Media Center Editionf) Installation under Vista safemode was not possible, installer would not runAll the time I am getting the famous error 1935 and FS X will roll back the installation shortly after the error message. I have NO spyware, antivirus or something similiar installed. I tried ripping the .iso files from the DVD and run it virtual, but it makes no difference.I'm really frustrated, this has not happened to me ever before. Can anyone please help me?Thanks a bunch!

Guest choiceme

Here's a copy of the error message:Error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect,publicKeyToken="67c7c14424d61b5b",version="10.0.60905.0",type="win32",processorArchitecture="x86". Please refer to Help and Support for more information.

Guest choiceme

I know it has been discussed before and I have used both Google & the Avsim forum search, but I am still without any luck.

Guest choiceme

I'm in Greece, the only thing I can do is send them an e-mail but I'm afraid they have no clue. How could they otherwise ship a product like this where half of the people experience errors during installation?

Guest michaellown

Hi everybody I have been trying to install FS X Gold on my HP G6000 for over a month and I am getting the same error when the installation reaches the C++ configuration. Has Microsoft or anybody else solved this??

Guest firehawk44
Hi guys,I purchased FS X two days ago and the installation is really driving me mad. I keep getting error 1935 and I have tried to:a) Install it on my desktop Windows XP:( Re-installed XP on my desktopc) Format everything, install Vista RC1d) Tried installation under Vista but under a different partitione) Tried installing FS X on my notebook running Windows XP Media Center Editionf) Installation under Vista safemode was not possible, installer would not runAll the time I am getting the famous error 1935 and FS X will roll back the installation shortly after the error message. I have NO spyware, antivirus or something similiar installed. I tried ripping the .iso files from the DVD and run it virtual, but it makes no difference.I'm really frustrated, this has not happened to me ever before. Can anyone please help me?Thanks a bunch!
Here's a link to the MS fix for this error: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/258496. You might need to clean your DVD.Best regards,Jim