What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- X-Plane VMAX 777 Workdliner Extended 50% Off!
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
- MEGASCENERYEARTH V2 Baltimore/Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia DVD
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II OC
. . .
Flour bombs cause crash (object collision)
7 replies to this topic
Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:06 PM
The mission won't let me disable collision detection; that option is grayed out. Even if I select "Easy" from the drop-down, the "Detect crashes and damage" remains checked.I just tried it again, and this time waited until the guy stopped talking. It didn't crash any this time. Hmm...
Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:14 PM
>Has anyone else had collisions w/ flour bombs?No...Can't say i have......lol sorry this cracked me up..But I have flown both flour bomb missions and have never crashed.....and am just about to purchase the same add-ons you have...wonder if it will make me crash too...Hope you get a good answer here to your prob.....
Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:04 PM
In the FSX "Flour Power" mission, whenever I drop a flour bomb, I get a "Mission Failed" message, saying that there was a crash (an object collision).This happens regardless of my angle of flying.I have the following installed:- Acceleration- FSGenesis mesh and landclass- UTX- GEXThe only time I'm able to drop a bomb w/o a crash is if I pause, then hit shift-D, then unpause. This is tedious, and doesn't always work.This mission won't let me change the realism settings to disable crash detection.The strange thing is the "Midwest Fly-in" also has flour bombs, but those don't cause collisions.Has anyone else had collisions w/ flour bombs?Any idea how to get them to work in the Flour Power mission? Thanks!Travis
Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:55 PM
There definitely is a simple and effective fix for this! You also do NOT have to turn off "Crash Detection" which overrides the realism for the ENTIRE mission. Go to FSXMissionsHangar.com and check out forums for AI Aircraft and enjoy this solution plus many more for FSX bugs.