•  

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.

Photo

CFS2 Mission Builder

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rsgunner

rsgunner

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 10 July 2002 - 05:42 PM

JohanI have looked at the contents of the CD and there is no folder or application in regards to the mission builder.Doing a full install does not make any folder in regards to mission builderRussKTLHMany may fly and some are rewarded handsomely, but the wings of gold of a United States Naval Aviator mean more than flying. It is dearly bought, requires sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.
Many may fly and some are rewarded
handsomely, but the wings of gold of a
United States Naval Aviator mean more
than flying. It is dearly bought, requires
sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Johan_Dees

Johan_Dees

Self Proclaimed Captain

• Members
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 09 July 2002 - 12:06 PM

Nonsense!CFS2 mission builder starts with cfs2.exe /BUILDER:Johan

My Video's
504928_zps8d6cff85.jpg
FREE PROPLINER FLYER MAGAZINE

Time flies, but you are the pilot!

#3 rsgunner

rsgunner

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 05:43 PM

DavidThere is no icon or application.Have you heard that there is a release that lacks all of the bells & whistles? I just wonder. This was a 2 CD set in a small box with no documentation at all.RussKTLHMany may fly and some are rewarded handsomely, but the wings of gold of a United States Naval Aviator mean more than flying. It is dearly bought, requires sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

#4 Inactive Member_David Slavens_***

Inactive Member_David Slavens_***
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2002 - 01:22 PM

Look in your main CFS2 flder and you will see the icon for it. Make an shortcut for it and place it on your desktop.

#5 rsgunner

rsgunner

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 04 July 2002 - 02:30 PM

I just purchased CFS2.I see reference in the help section to Mission Builder.I see no folder or program for the mission builder. I have installed twice thinking I missed something.Anyone else experience this problem?Would appreciate some help on this issue.RussKTLHMany may fly and some are rewarded handsomely, but the wings of gold of a United States Naval Aviator mean more than flying. It is dearly bought, requires sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

#6 Inactive Member_BFawlty_***

Inactive Member_BFawlty_***
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2006 - 01:43 PM

Did you try their website? Maybe it doesn't exist, but I think you can download it. Go here they have a pretty active CFS2 community, I'm sure they can help you. Good Luck, with the best combat sim that Microsoft has put out to date.http://www.sim-outho...isplay.php?f=10BF

#7 Inactive Member_mac271_***

Inactive Member_mac271_***
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2006 - 09:26 AM

JohanThe gemtleman is quite correct. I also have a legitimate copy of CFS2 without the Builder possibility. Does anyone els have any idea where it is - genuinely?