Own any of the PMDG products? Here you will get tips and help from your fellow users. If you have specific issues with your product, trouble tickets can be set up at the following website: www.support.precisionmanuals.com
Please read the Forum Rules before posting. All users must sign their full names to posts.
The following rules must be followed by anyone choosing to post in the PMDG forum.
1) ALL USERS MUST SIGN THEIR FULL NAME TO POSTS. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in your post being deleted without comment or followup by the forum moderators. To make your life easy- we recommend setting up a forum signature by following these simple instructions:http://forum.avsim.n...&area=signature
2) BEHAVIOR MUST BE CIVIL, POLITE and LEGAL: This forum is for the use and enjoyment of PMDG Customers and Prospective Customers. Any behavior that infringes upon the use or enjoyment of any other member will be considered to be unacceptable behavior. This includes, but is not limited to profane language, abusive language, threats, discussion of piracy or the promotion of theft. Enforcement action taken by the moderators will be considered final in all cases.
3) USE OF THIS FORUM IS NOT A RIGHT: Use of this forum is voluntary and constitutes your agreement to abide by all forum guidelines and moderator requests. Your failure to adhere to these guidelines could result in the removal of your posts, an invitation to cease using the forum, or outright banning.
4) MODERATORS HAVE FINAL SAY ON ENFORCEMENT OF POLICIES: The moderators are here to keep the conversation within boundaries as established by PMDG, this policy post, and AVSim's user policies. To the extent that they take action their decisions are final. Discussion of moderator actions are not welcome in the forum.
5) COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS NOT ALLOWED: Posting of copyrighted material such as flight manuals owned by Boeing or various airlines is not allowed in this forum. If you have questions related to copyrighted material, please contact a forum moderator for clarification.
6) PMDG DEVELOPERS ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO ANSWER PRIVATE MESSAGES: Private messaging is not the appropriate venue to obtain assistance in the forum.
7) POSTS MUST BE FACTUAL: Messages containing incorrect or misleading information may be removed at the moderator's discretion.
8) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of PMDG pricing policies, refund policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, and any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator, AVSim moderator or staff member.
9) The PMDG Team reads the vast majority of posts in this forum, particularly as they relate to problems users experience with our software While we often do not respond to all posts, you can help us to improve our products by being detailed and honest about problems you might see.
10) It is perfectly okay to voice your opinion and/or to disagree with another poster here in the forum. This should not be confused with "Being Disagreeable." If you cannot interact with others politely, please refrain until you can... Treat one another as you would if we were all sitting in the same room.Thank you for your compliance and understanding.
11) If you would like to offer criticism, please do! But please be aware that you are interacting with a live person on the other end, and we do expect you to be respectful and civil. If you do, then your criticism will be welcomed.
AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!