Sign in to follow this  
RogerPotie

FSUIPC Autosave & RC

jd,How can I restart FSX from the last FSUIPC autosave and also restart RC at the same restart point.FSx on master PC, RC on client PC with Wideclient.Let us consider 2 situations:I crash (the plane not the PC) and want to restart immediatelyI crash and wish to restart the next day from that last autosave.I am getting confused as no rcd file exist for the autosave (nor on the master PC or on the client PC.

Roger

See my specs in my profile

others with widefs configs can probably add to this. but do you have the .flt/.wx defined, this will have to be a share on the fs machine, where fs saves the .flt/.wx files.rc will write the .rcd file to that path, and you will be able to load that .rcd from that path, which will also load the fsx at the time the autosave occuredjd

jd,Your answer shows me that an actual rcd file must be written. That is what I don't find. I made a search for *.rcd on both computers and could not find any recent file.I will check the path again.I forgot to mention that the fsx PC is XP pro and the client is Vista.

Roger

jd,I must have badly defined the path for RC4 and autosave. Now it works. Lukily because I still crash the plane on landing. Now I can just restart the last part of the flight with RC4.

Roger