Sign in to follow this  
Guest LarsKluver

Cessna gauge problem

Guest LarsKluver

Hi!An old problem, but nevertheless annoying. When i use Radar Contact the gauge showing you the heading don't work. Today i set it heading 080 degrees and it changed it to 360 degrees, sending me of to the north. It was the same in FS9, when i dumped the cessna and any other planes using that kind of gauge. Instead i used a Baron where i did not have the problem.But now - in FSX i would like to fly in the cessna, so is there a solution? When i use MS ATC there's no problem. I can't be the the only one with that problem - my installation isn't that mysterious.. hehe.. CheersLars

i think your installation is mysterious :-)i haven't heard of this. let's see if anyone else has seen this.you haven't turn the plane over to the copilot, have you?

Guest Lars_Kluver

Nope - and i have installed FS9 more than once and had this problem occuring and now in FSX Well - if noone have experienced this, i guess i either have to dump the Cessna again - or use MS ATC when i want to use the Cessna. Just annoying in some way...

Guest LarsKluver

The gauge is pointing to the north whatever way i'm placed for takeoff.E.g. like yesterday when i was to takeoff heading 080 degrees. It says 360 and when i activate it it turns 80 degrees to the right, so i end up heading 160 degrees. I only have this problem when i'm using Radar Contact - and it's only the kind of gauge which is the default in the cessna panel. Instead i have had to use the Baron as it has another gauge - or use MS ATC.I have had this problem ever since i got RC the first time, but now it also is the case in FSX, i start to get ...... :)