Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyingsub

Hyperspace Problem

Guest Flyingsub

I recently reinstalled RC4 but I am now having a really unusual problem with it.Everytime I load a flight plan (*pln) and then click Start RC, I am instantly transported to somewhere off of the West coast of Africa from wherever I happen to be on the planet, I have no idea why it does this or how to work around it, so I would be grateful for any help.ThanksDale

1. Make sure your versions of FSUIPC and makerwys.exe are up to date. See top thread. This insures RC sees the correct location of your aircraft.2. Run the scenery rebuild task and make sure it ran without error.I assume this is at all airports? It sounds like RC has the wrong airport data. You have your paths to FS and also to your fp files set up correctly, right? Running RC 4.3?Are you using Create A Flight or loading an FS saved flight.

sounds like the airport if your .pln is not defined in the default a5.csv file, and therefore your lat/long is 0/0 which is somewhere in africajd

Guest Flyingsub

Thanks to everyone for the prompt responses. It was as simple as rebuilding the scenery database.Now for some flying!!Dale