Sign in to follow this  
popi

Runtime Error 75

Error reports: rc.fsuipc.rcu4codemakerys 4.2.9.0 FSUIPC 4.3.0 Registeredrc4 4.2.3831Vista Prem 32-bitRebuilt Scenery DB reports: makerwys.exe is not in your FS Path which should be. Makerwys.exe is in FSX root file.I have been doing this:Run makerwys in FSX. Copy and paste the excel r5 to rc4 data file. Is this correct?Should r4, or other excel files, also be pasted to rc4 data?One new yoke and software was installed.Please advise,Bill T

no, you don't run makerwys by itself.you have to run scenery rebuild from the rc interfacejd

>Ok That takes me back to the beginning.How does I resolve the error-- makerwys.exe is not in your FS path.Bill Tno, you don't run makerwys by itself.>>you have to run scenery rebuild from the rc interface>>jd

when you click the rebuild scenery data base button, it asks if this is a widefs, i'm assuming you are saying no?then it asks for the fs path. you enter the correct fs path.then a batch file runs, makerwys runs, and the files are copied and rebuilt.to resolve the issue that makerwys isn't in the root of the fs path, copy the makerwys.exe from the rcv4 directory to the root of the fs directoryjd

The makerwys.exe has always been in both rcv4 and FSX.I can delete the rcv4, re-install, and get a new key. These programs are not talking to each other. There is something blockingthe programs. If you do not has any other suggestions, I'll re-install on Monday.Bill T

walk be through what you do.start rc, click rebuild rc scenery database.then what happens?are you saying yes or no to the "is this a widefs installation"?when you are asked what the path is, to fsx, what are you typing?then what happenszip up the makerwys.bat file in the rcv4 directory, and send it to me.

jdSorry I delayed on a reply to you. I live on the East Coast of Florida and the electric and cable line are underground plus 15 to 30 inches of water. The internet line was off line for must of yesterday and part of today.A was writing a record of my changes ,to you, and just as I was about to "send" the line went down and the reply was lost.Before I lose the line again, RC is working, a flight was completed, and "Save" is also working. The was some bad files in the register and I deleted them. I moved rcv4 out of the C:ProgramFiles on moved it to C:rcv4.My setup does not include a Widefs, but using "YES" and using that following windows, RC makes a new 4.csv file and rebuilds the data in C:rcv4data. Using "No" above reports -- makerwsys.exe is not in your FSpath, which should me. The new Makerwys Winzip file, when opened, readsmakerwys.exe. After copying or pasting, makerwys.exe to the FSX root the line does not shows the .exe. The line is:Makerwys 6-26-2008 Application 27kdThe properties is... Type-Application .exe) Description- Makes Rwys for RC and FStar RCI am very pleased to see this RC is operating again.Bill T