Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alias

RC doesn't recognize wpt

Guest Alias

Hi,as you can see in the picture the waypoint "PIMUP" has already passed by but RC hasn't recognized it. It has happened also with previous waypoints, but after this one, the rest of the journey was fine.Any ideas?Cheers senzatitolo1copiado7.jpg[/url]

is this part of a departure procedure? i'm guessing you didn't come close enough to it.hard to say, otherwise.create a .log, instructions pinned at the top of the forum. duplicate the problem, and send me the .logjd

Make sure you did not have any outstanding acks when you crossed it or you will not get credit. I'm guessing your are enroute (you are now at FL310)so you must be within 5 nm of the waypoint to get credit. If you were in departure control the tolerance is 2 nm.Also if PIMUP was part of the FMC database and its location in there differs from that in the .pln sent to RC there could be a discrepancy.

Guest Alias

>Also if PIMUP was part of the FMC database and its location in>there differs from that in the .pln sent to RC there could be>a discrepancy.>>Yes I think that could be the problem, anyway I sent the .log file to jd.RegardsLorenzo