Sign in to follow this  

Wilco's airport list for their upcoming Airport 2002 vo

Wilco has released there list of airports for there upcoming FS2002 addition, Airport 2002 vol.1. Here they are:Paris CDGLondon HeathrowMunichChicagoLos AngelesDallas Fort WorthAtlantaWell let's see, Gary Summons has done Heathrow, Simflyers has done LAX, DFW and ATL. GAP has Munich done. That leaves Chicago and Paris. Way to go Wilco with the selections. The person who deceided these must have been living under a rock.

Eric 

Guest HeavyFan

I agree!! Most of those are done by SIMFLYERS already!! they should make one of my Home airport of PHNL>Honolulu Intl!!! As I have never seen a good Detailes scenery for this airport! Since Fs2000-FS2002 no one has did this airport!! They all do the same ones above!! Which is great but i would like to see diffrent ones like PHNL Intl!! Just my 2 cents! MIKE-:)

Guest flightpro08

I agree, very poor airport selections on Wilco's part. I would think that the fact that most of these airports have already been done by other commerical scenery designers is really going to hurt their sales of this product. I know I'm sticking to my Simflyers LAX, DFW, and ATL :DRyan-Flightpro08 :-coolTaxiwaysigns.com

Guest jon_151

Wow ! fantastic !.

I totally agree with Mike!!!!!!!!!We really do need a PHNL scenery because i have never seen a detailed scenery of it!I know simflyers is planning to do PHNL (i think)...What I mean is why keep doing the same airports over!?They are the more larger airports though.But why dont they do a scenery for PHNL so you would feel more in PARADISE!Just my 2 centz!-Shaun

Guest daves0

The thing is, the Wilco airports will have that new lighting stuff and all..moving people, vehicles, etc...so they , theoretically should be better then what is now out....

Guest HeavyFan

ture they have that new Utility!, but I hope they mprove the scenery to make it FPS Friendly! Or better than FS2000 scenery is now in Fs2002! I heard it is a Slide show when on the ground! I know SimFlyers is not that great either but a little better on FPS than wilco's Scenery, but if they fix it then it would be good!?? MIKE

I'm not buying another Wilco airport addon until I see hard evidence that it's not going to bring my machine to a screeching halt like A2V3 did. Jamming a screwdriver into my hard drive couldn't have slowed FS down any more than it did.

Hey mike simflyers are also doing PHNL!! its on the underdevelopment screen

Mike,We just announced PHNL, it will be published by LAGO shortly.It' going to be a very special scenery, and will change forever the way people will look at the frame-rate regards,