Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brettlee

using radar contact

Guest Brettlee

Hi guys, I just purchased radar contact but seem to be having trouble with a few issues, Firstly i seem to have a lot of a1 traffic flying into the airport with no seperation so im wondering if when i installed it have a missed something. Also i dont seem to get much response from the menu control it seems limited, If i change my frequency fia my comm panel i dont seem to change the atc is still talking away what am i doin wrong, and the button for rebuilding the scenery what is that for and the debugging button i dont find the manual to be much help. Lastly for some reason ctrl shift and p does not work to bring my route up thanks Brett Anderson Stafford UK

RC doesn't seperate ai, except if there is going to be a conflict between you and an ai. get something like ai smooth if you want the ai to be spaced outwhat do you mean the msnu isn't responsive? do you have the display text option checked on the options? if so, uncheck it. it's for hearing impaired folksif you change the comm frequency, and there is ai chatter playing, it will probably continue playing until it's finished. once a wav starts playing, i don't try to stop it.page 116 of the updated manual, www.jdtllc.com/rcv4/rcv43.pdf and page 118 of the original manual describe the funtion of the scenery rebuild button. when you run RC for the first time, and after any scenery additions, changes or deletions, you need to rebuild the RC scenery database, so i know where everything is, on your machine.as far as the debug button goes, if you have a problem, and i need to figure out what is going on, on your machine, i will ask you to create a debug log. instructions are pinned at the top of the forum on how to use it. but you should use it, unless told to do so.are there any other add-ons that might be using ctrl-shift-p? is fs running when you hit ctrl-shift-p? are you pressing ctrl-shift-p inside FS?jd

jd means do not start debug unless you specifically need to create a log for trouble shooting as requested. It can affect system performance.