Sign in to follow this  
ilarikousa

Unrequested directs

Hi,Have you considered/implemented this feature for v5? It could be implemented asd an option, since it's becoming all the more common with RNAV aircraft.Ilari

Guest ALT370

Hi,could you shortly explain what an unrequested direct means?Then, I have another question, do I always get a requested direct-to approved or is it also possible that the controller does not affirm and I have to fly my route as filed before? Maybe due to traffic.Thanks,regards,Axel.

your flight plan is a-b-c-d-e-f and after c i may tell you to fly direct fyou will have an option to decline.i think your request direct is approved, if there are no ai conflictions caused by your direct request. otherwise you will be denied.and just a little easter egg, if you ask again, you will always be approvedjd

Could you add this little easter egg?eg Finnair 123 checks on with departure"Finnair 123, radar contact, passing 5000 cleared direct MILSI"e.g what you have now with "resume own navigation" but during other times.

>Could you add this little easter egg?>>eg Finnair 123 checks on with departure>>"Finnair 123, radar contact, passing 5000 cleared direct>MILSI">>e.g what you have now with "resume own navigation" but during>other times.I want to further clarify this. The key element is the "passing 5000" e.g. it's what we call a conditional clearance. btw I'm sorry if you feel all these little details are rants but I've spent quite a bit of time in radar rooms and greatly appreciate the effort you put into this marvellous program :D You probably already have all the needed wavs don't you?