Sign in to follow this  
sobaya

No green box for Hearing impaired

My native languaje is no english. as hearing impaired i am having troubles.I need to see the text on the green band but after able the display text box. nothin happens. i cant see the green bar displayed on fsx. just bought yestarday and i am tired of trying to display the text, y also enabled the box in the fsuipc module but it doesntwork.Can some one teach me step by step how to configure this on the FSX settings and the RC settings ..Thanks

i did it before making this post......page 112,,,,,,,,,," Display TextFor the hearing impaired, choose

what are the fsuipc options, if you go into fsuipc through fs? one of them is disable single line display, or something like that. if that is checked, un check itjd

i did the procedure in the FSUIPC as the manual stated...I am going to revert it, and after that i will tell ypu the result.Thanks