Sign in to follow this  
Guest erwin969

Holding option on weather

Guest erwin969

I have the holding option for only for weather always on. But I fly in some bad weather but I have no holding cause some bad weather at the airport or something. How is that possible and in what weather gives the ATC an holding?B.t.w. Are these holdings, real holdings at some points in a map?

Hi,You will need to insert a VOR as your last waypoint in the plan. The VOR must also be within 5nm of the destination airport.Just as a trial, after you make a new plan, you can select holding to ON, just to see that it works.Subs

Guest erwin969

When I have the holding option on, ATC gives me always a holding vector cause busy airport. Insert a VOR? I made my flightplan in FS Nav. and load it in RC before I fly. How can I made changes in this plan when it's already loaded?

if otto is flying the plane, or otto is on the comms, you will always get vectors. if you want to try to fly a holding pattern, you have to be flying, and you have to be on the commsyou have to add the vor into the .pln before you load it into rcjd