Sign in to follow this  
MFG 2

sound + terminate

hello.i have my RC4 a long time ago to work, on my old pc with WIN XP it had a mistake, when i will stopped the session. RC4 doesn't want shut down.now i have a new pc with Vista home and the same problem , it's not so immeditley, but it's make me nervous.the other bad thing is the sound, anywhere what i try in the FS9 options, the voices are very small.does anybody knows, how i can voices from real radarcontacts for greek-destinations ?last but very important: i can not hear the other aircrafts ?any ideas of this problems, if you have fun answer me for a lot of thanksbest regards from cretejorgo

be sure to get version 4.3, email me, and i'll send you the linkthe only way to make radar contact voices louder is to increase the overall volume of the sounds, and then reduce the volume of the fs soundsif you think rc should be talking to other ai, make a log, instructions pinned at the top of the forum. duplicate the problem. tell me which callsigns you think i should be saying something too.send me the .log, and i'll tell you why there wasn't anything to say to the aijd

You might as well check your settings in the General tab of RC. Make sure your AI Chatter is checked to hear interaction with AI in the same vicinity. Also have Interact with AI checked.Remember also that you will only hear RC AI chatter on the same comm frequency you are tuned to.For RC sound as jd stated have your master volume and .wav volume turned up in your Vista sound mixer settings. In FS it is recommended that you turn your FS ATC slider down in the FS mixer settings. You also might wish to reduce other FS sound sliders if they are overpowering your RC ATC.

hello JD,hello ron,i'have made the Flight LFML to LGSS in our manual, i have your tipps in my heart ( and in my brain,hopefully) and all works fine.the sound is very bad, so i cannot hear other aircrafts ATC with RC4. sometimes yes. but my Sky is full of other aircrafts civil and military.maybe i test it in future at other airports.the only thing is now the DEBUG, i have start it a long time before i'm ready in my aircraft (i'm not a really pilot). DEBUG is running then all the time, now i search the *.txt folder. where can i find it ? best regards to youjorgo fromCrete

it's a .log file not a .txt filewhen you clicked debug, you specified where the file is. by default it is in rcv4 directoryjust because there are 100 planes in the air, if you are on ground frequency, i won't be talking to any of the planes in the air.similarly, if you are on departure tower's frequency, you won't hear ai getting their clearance at the gatejd

hallo JD,many thanks for this report. I'hve found it now,and RC4 works perfect.1 happy Customer more:jorgocrete