Sign in to follow this  
rgr841

missing information in text box

i have recently reinstalled rc4, and now in the text box the only information i have is the next waypoint. i have no information for example to choose a different altitude, request a runway, or emergencies etc. any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

In the FSUIPC General tab do you have multi-line text checked? Be sure you have the latest version of FSUIPC installed following the links in the pinned thread at the forum head. To get full menus and status in the Other section of the RC General tab be sure IFR training is left unchecked.

Also, you're not using the new "Text Filter" option in FSUIPC are you?

Guys, thanks on the replies, i will check both when i get home from work and let ya know.

everything checks okay as suggested, fsuipc is current all other suggestions are okay.

to claify, everything as you suggested is okay, i still do not have the information in the box.

can you make a screen shot of the window?alsoload fs, load your .pln or click fly nowload rc, click debug, load the .pln, click start rcmake sure fs is unpausedmake a screen shot of the windowclick quit rczip up the .log and send it to mejd