Sign in to follow this  
soldano

Problems at C.de Gaulle

>start rc>>click debug>>click rc scenery rebuild>>zip up the .log, and runways.txt and send to jd@jdtllc.com>>also verify, the versions of makerwys.exe in eash fs root>directory>>jdJDI made the log, and zipped FS9 runways.txt, but the file weights 20 Mb, more than my mail provider accepts (3mb)Is there any other way to send it to youThe following is the sequency of the RCV4X rebuild scenery process:Clicking Rebuild buttonIs a WideFS config ?NoAsks entering FSX pathE:/fsxRC rebuilding r4.csvmakerwys.exeacceptRC finished rebuilding r4.csvacceptRC rebuilding new a4.csv fileAcceptRC finished rebuilding a4.csvI attach the logThanks

I discovered the problem about rebuilding scenery, in the FSX path I put a slash instead of a backslash, now the rebuilding process took some time and the box showed the advance.-After that I checked a4.csv and r4.csv and there are still no entries for LFPG

i thought everything worked in fsx, it was fs9 that was problematic?and the versions of makerwys.exe in both fs root directories?are there any lfpg entries in the r5.csv file in the fs9 root directory?in the r5.csv file in the fsx root directory?jd

>i thought everything worked in fsx, it was fs9 that was>problematic?>>and the versions of makerwys.exe in both fs root directories?>>>are there any lfpg entries in the r5.csv file in the fs9 root>directory?>>in the r5.csv file in the fsx root directory?>>>jdResuming:The problem is exclusive to FSX.-Makerwys.exe V 4290 is in both FS9 and FSX root folders.-In FSXrunways.txt there is a entry for LFPGIn FS9runways.txt there is a entry for LFPGIn FSXrunways.csv there is no entry for LFPGIn FS9runways.csv there is a entry for LFPGIn FS9r5.csv there is a entry for LFPGIn FSXr5.csv there is no entry for LFPGRCV4 and RCV4X are both in E:FSXAccesoriosIn E:FSXAccesoriosRCV4dataa4.csv: there is a entry for LFPGIn E:FSXAccesoriosRCV4datar4.csv: there is a entry for LFPGIn E:FSXAccesoriosRCV4Xdataa4.csv: there was no LFPG entry and I copied it from E:FSXAccesoriosRCV4data, that fixed partially the problem as the plane didnt slew to the ocean, but no runways were available to the RC4 controller.- The entry dissapeared after rebuilding sceneryIn E:FSXAccesoriosRCV4Xdatar4.csv: there is no entry for LFPGThanks

there is probably something wrong with the scenery.cfg file in the fsx install.maybe you can find it, and post it here.if there is no entry for fsx's lfpg in the fsxr5.csv, you will have no airport nor runways for lfpg in rc for fsxjd

>there is probably something wrong with the scenery.cfg file>in the fsx install.>>maybe you can find it, and post it here.>>if there is no entry for fsx's lfpg in the fsxr5.csv, you>will have no airport nor runways for lfpg in rc for fsx>>jdI have no problems with scenery in FSX, and have no addon for LFPG, just the default one.-There goes mi FSX scenery.cfg

i have fsxi have lfpg in the runways.txt filei have lfpg in the r5.csv filei have lfpt in the a4.csv, r4.csv in rcv4xdatathat tells me, makerwys isn't seeing yours, which means there is something wrong with your config.also open the runways.txt file in your fsx directorypress ctrl-f, type lfpg, and okeverytime it finds a line with lfpg, copy the line, and paste it into your reply herealso copy and paste the first 3 lines of the runways.txt file herejd

>i have fsx>>i have lfpg in the runways.txt file>>i have lfpg in the r5.csv file>>i have lfpt in the a4.csv, r4.csv in rcv4xdata>>that tells me, makerwys isn't seeing yours, which means there>is something wrong with your config.>>>also open the runways.txt file in your fsx directory>>press ctrl-f, type lfpg, and ok>>everytime it finds a line with lfpg, copy the line, and paste>it into your reply here>>also copy and paste the first 3 lines of the runways.txt file>here>>>jdJDA attach a txt file with the relevant LFPG entries in FSX runways.txt

you said here http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=30520&page= and herehttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=30466&page=that you have not addon scenerybut the results of what i asked, shows a number of addon sceneries of lfpgso something is amiss, and i'd bet it is with the add on scenery for lfpg.i'm not a scenery guy, so i can't even begin to help. i know other beta testers know a ton about scenery and scenery.cfg filesmy suggestion, remove the lfpg add on scenery, do a rc scenery rebuild, and see if you lfpgi would start by removing Addon ScenerysceneryBR3_LFPG_XO.BGLthen put the addon scenery back in, one at a time, until we know which one is breaking things

The problem is almost certainly being caused by those 3rd party AFCAD files for LFPG. I don't think you have any 3rd party scenery for LFPG but you have added custom AFCADs.I suggest you rename the extension of both to BG# so they're not picked up by FSX.Then start FSX to rebuild the scenery indexes. Then exit FSX.Then run MakeRunways and examine the text file and see if you have any runways and taxiways for LFPG.If that resolves the problem then you need to investigate those AFCADs and bring them to the attention of the author.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

>you said here>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=30520&page=>>>and here>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=30466&page=>>that you have not addon scenery>>but the results of what i asked, shows a number of addon>sceneries of lfpg>>so something is amiss, and i'd bet it is with the add on>scenery for lfpg.>>i'm not a scenery guy, so i can't even begin to help. i know>other beta testers know a ton about scenery and scenery.cfg>files>>my suggestion, remove the lfpg add on scenery, do a rc scenery>rebuild, and see if you lfpg>>i would start by removing Addon>ScenerysceneryBR3_LFPG_XO.BGL>>>then put the addon scenery back in, one at a time, until we>know which one is breaking things>>I said that because I had no 3 party LFPG in the addon scenery folder, I found that there are two 3 party AFCADs files for LFPG in addon scenery/scenery.- I will try disabling them.-

in your file you have[Area.121]Title=LiverpoolLocal=Addon SceneryUKLiverpoolActive=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=126where did you get fsx scenery for liverpool?are you adding fs9 scenery to fsx?jd

>>you said here>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=30520&page=>>>>>>and here>>>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=30466&page=>>>>that you have not addon scenery>>>>but the results of what i asked, shows a number of addon>>sceneries of lfpg>>>>so something is amiss, and i'd bet it is with the add on>>scenery for lfpg.>>>>i'm not a scenery guy, so i can't even begin to help. i know>>other beta testers know a ton about scenery and scenery.cfg>>files>>>>my suggestion, remove the lfpg add on scenery, do a rc>scenery>>rebuild, and see if you lfpg>>>>i would start by removing Addon>>ScenerysceneryBR3_LFPG_XO.BGL>>>>>>then put the addon scenery back in, one at a time, until we>>know which one is breaking things>>>>>>I said that because I had no 3 party LFPG in the addon scenery>folder, I found that there are two 3 party AFCADs files for>LFPG in addon scenery/scenery.- I will try disabling them.-I disabled both AFCAD files and now all works OK, so that was the cause of the problem.-Thanks to you and Ray for all your support.-

>in your file you have>>[Area.121]>Title=Liverpool>Local=Addon SceneryUKLiverpool>Active=TRUE>Required=FALSE>Layer=126>>>where did you get fsx scenery for liverpool?>>are you adding fs9 scenery to fsx?>>jdJDI am now at work, tonight I will check that scenery and answer you.-