Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

777 download

Just in case anyone form PMDG checks the forum before the support emails, I had an unsuccessful download attempt on the 777 and texture pack #3. I'm sitting behind a firewall at work so I'm thinking that may have thwarted the attempt. I would try again once I got home but it look's like any further attempts to use the download link is blocked. I've email my confirmation number to your support email address and I'll send the password, which I haven't used yet, upon request.Thanks guys,Pete

Pete-I am sure Rob will be on top of it as soon as he gets back from his flying.Cheers,Lefteris

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Lefteris,Thank you for the response. I kinda figured you guy's were busy right about now.Regards,Pete

Guest puppypoo

Hi Is the 777 as good as the NG?Ted