Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 757 Release Planned for......

Greetings, Captains!The time has finally come to announce the release plans for the 757!We are putting a last series of tweaks into the airplane, and provided we do not find any errors- we expect to release the airplane in time for the weekend!Currently we are still waiting on assistance with one fix from Rich Harvey, but we anticipate having this in time for a Friday release!We'll post more information later in the week- so stay tuned!We are elated that you all are finally going to get to fly her- we are tired of trying to keep this bird a secret!Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Henri W

Good news, Robert. Now I know that I can safely be out of town for a couple of days without having the risk to miss the maiden flight of your B757. I am very much looking forward to this B757. I am sure it will set new standards.Good luck finishing the last little pieces.Henri

this is interesting! (but old)Bo

Bo Klop

.........and now this is being mistakenly posted on other forums that PMDG "secret" is doing a 757 :( .......not to smart I'm afraid.

bla, i thought this was actually for real for a second. I gotta stop drinking beer.

this is interesting! (but old)Bo
Evil, I should know not to read stuff when I am tired.

Joe Sherrill

Got me too. Heart stopped then for a few seconds - after all this is being done by Level-D!Glad to see its not a reality so we can see something different lol.Graham