Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

RELEASE WEEK UPDATE #1

Captains!As we move into the release phase of this project- I thought I'd give you a few updates as to where this is headed!1) I have just released a final version to our beta team. It incorporates a few last minute fixes that they requested.2) I have heard from Rich Harvey regarding a fix that he has been researching for us. It is a nusance item with the manner in which the visual model is transitioned from day to night... He expects to have the results of the fix tested by mid-week, which will allow us to confirm that we can go ahead with a release!3) Our beta team has done a fantastic job of beating us about the head and shoulders for even minor flaws in this airplane. I cannot thank them enough for the hundreds of hours they have each put into ensuring that we clear the hurdle from a product quality standpoint. The 757 is easily the most complicated product we have yet developed- and the high expectations of our beta testers have pushed us to add more functionality than was originally planned for the airplane. PLEASE BE SURE TO THANK THEM!4) 777 Update: The 757 installer is going to provide some functionality updates to the 777. Nothing major, however- primarily just a replacement set of dlls to ensure the 777 and the 757 behave well on the same hard-drive. We are exepcting to release an update to the 777 shortly- but in order to concentrate fully on making it worthwile- we had to put that process on hold in order to complete the 757. Look for more information on this update shortly!5) 767: The decision to go-ahead with the 767 release will be made on June 1, after we have had an opportunity to relax a bit- and to determine if it will be accepted in the marketplace... That's all I can think of tonight- I'll post more information on Monday night!Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I second the "relax" part :-kewl. You guys have done a great job, you deserve a vacation! And while i'm at it, thanks to the entire BETA-team for making sure that I get what will probably be an outstanding product.CheersAndy

Hello Robert, Thanks for the update. It is Monday night here already so where is your next update?? Just Jocking! :-lol Your post is informative in regard to previous B7xx's as I am sure that a lot of us are interested in the future of them here. Sitting aft of the wing in a 767 the other day on approach to YSSY, I quite involuntary said 'Flaps 15' My colleague rose her eyes to the overhead lockers. What have you done to me Robert??Thanks to the 'beta's' for the 757. I am sure we are in for some serious stuff. In anticipation of a fine 757, thank you Robert and your Team.RegardsJock McIntyreMelbourne, Australia (YMML)

Guest Roy

Thanks for the update, Robert.I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. :-jumpyRoy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

When do we expect release?

So what are you trying to achieve here by bringing up a over a 12 year thread, one thing is  looks like you broke the record of bringing up  this up

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

When do we expect release?

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

4OVLKQc.gif

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Who released the 747?  :Party: How did I missed it? :wub:

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

So what are you trying to achieve here by bringing up a over a 12 year thread, one thing is  looks like you broke the record of bringing up  this up

It has been achieved.

spacer.png

ITs risen from the grave.

Zombie_thread_alert.JPG

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.