Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

RELEASE WEEK UPDATE #3

Captains!We are in the home stretch now!I am waiting upon the validation of a fix from Rich Harvey.... We have a problem with FLY!II incorrectly swapping the day/night models during transition between day/night. This is a bug within the FLY!II code- and I want to ensure Rich has actually succeeded in fixing that problem for an upcoming RH issued patch before we release the 757!The moment I get validation from Rich that the problem is fixed, I'll be kicking the 757 out the door! ;-)Could be Wednesday night....Could be Thursday....Certainly by Friday!Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi Robert,yes, kick it, but kick it well, so it will make all the transatlantic way to germany. :-lolGreat news and thanks for the decision about my plans for the weekend, yeeeeeeeehaw.:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy Best regards

Hi,Very nice to read that the 757 is almost on its way out for purchasing, but have you activated the "worldwide" option for costumers outside the states in your "Purchase-menu"?Best Regards and safe flights!Holger (German Eagle) SchleenhainRuesselsheim (near EDDF):-wave GERMANY :-wave____________________________________________________________________Windows XP Prof.AMD Athlon 1330 DDR-266; ASUS A7A266; 512MB-DDRASUS AGP-V8200 T5 Pure (nVIDIA gFORCE3 Ti 500) 64MB DDR-SDRAM, Det. 23.11SB PCI 512CH Flight Sim Yoke USB CH Pro Pedals USBGoFlight-user

...and from another German,thanks for the update Robert.I cant wait to take her out!Regards,Rodger :-wave (EDDF)

Guest UweR

This truely is an international forum :-) Kind of...Gr

Man, I can't believe how much patience everyone here has had (myself included!) We're in the home stretch now boys! Keep those credit cards handy! :-hah- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

Goody :) ,Credit card - credited, and a new CH yoke and pedals for my new office.Andy

Guest jeffg

Any chance of being today,I am at work with a new ream of paper, new color and b&w ink for the printer and 3 hole punch ready for a manual? JeffG

This sounds pretty awesome :)Too bad that I'm 9 years late :(

I must say seeing this thread really confused the hell out me, I thought it was an update for the ngx, then I started reading and was thinking what the hell, then I noticed the date. Well played if that was your intentionApplause.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest acezboy561

OMG - Words cannot explain how excited I am.Your saying the 757 though, not the 737NG? - Thats what confused me...

You should have posted that one on April Fools Day - April 1st (when we will be flying the new LD 757 and still waiting for the 737 NGX)

Paul Gugliotta