Sign in to follow this  

PMDG 757

Dear Mr. Randazzo,it is not possible to pay with my Credit-Cards, AMEX, VISA. I am resident in Germany.There is this message below:We were unable to process your transaction due to one of the following reasons: the credit card information or expiration date you entered is invalid, the street address you entered does not match the address of your credit card, the zip code you entered does not match the zip code of your credit card or there are insufficient funds available on the credit card you entered. Click back and check to ensure your payment information is correct.Heinz Dieckmann

Hello Heinz and PMDGI also have this very message displayed, so it's not possible for me to download the B757 either. Maybe that has something to do with European customers?Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest Mgarmy

I am a European customer and was able to order the product without any problem. The only thing that was not working was that on the order page they mentioned amex as a payment option which seems not possible when you go to the confirmation page. I then used my Visa which went through without a problem. The problem now is that the download page does not work :-hmmmGo figure, they make complicated aircrafts and fail at e-commerce.Mannie

Now it worked for me, I just followed a tip given in another thread here, that we should write the credit card number without spaces.So now lets try downloading :-)Markus

Markus Burkhard

Heinz-Let me forward this to my bank and my programmer to see what answers we get...We've had many many many orders from throughout the entire planet today- so it isn't anything specific to Europeans....Most of the PMDG Team is European, it seems.... ;-)Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Excuse me for bringing up a topic as old as this one... But, is the PMDG 757 still available for download, anywhere?

Erik L.

I don't think so... And it was a Fly II add-on...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I wonder if windows 2000 will be more stable than windows 98?

Richie Walsh