Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mgarmy

This is the error I get when trying to download

Guest Mgarmy

You have made an invalid request. If you believe this to be an error please contact us as support@precisionmanuals.comI get this after clicking on the URL as provided in the confirmation mail.Mannie

Guest CaptainJ

Hoi MannieI get this message aswell! I have tried it several times when I got the mail. Before that message I was authorized but the download didn't work! probably you have a limitation on how many times you log in to authorize! Hopefully The PMDG guys are aware of this problem and can help us out! I have got this weekend off so it would be great if can spend my time flying the 757 Greedings Jarno

Guest Mgarmy

Jarno,I kicked everyone out of the house to get going with the 757. Anyway, enough things to do with Fly so I'll get over it I guess.With patience,Mannie

Guest Hagar

I also have a problem....got the mail confirmation, but when I click the link and press the "Download" button, I just get this slow, blue progress bar at the bottom...for all eternity ! No plane...arrrgghhh !EDIT:And after I deleted my cookies, I get the "Invalid request"...

Guest CaptainJ

> enough things to do with Fly so I'll get over itHi MannieYeah that gives me some time to go on with the Fokker 50 ;) I recently made some photo's of 50 cockpit when I was working on it. So I will go on with the panel then!!!awaiting for the releasing email from PMDG!

Guest Mgarmy

Jarno,Looking forward to have a look at your Fokker 50. This will probably force me to start with the EHAM GA and B area to have it parked somewhere ;-) Meanwhile I completed yet another 3D model for my forthcoming Texel scenery. No download of the 757 possible yet, kills me.Tot ziens,Mannie