Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roy

Is Microsoft Internet Explorer required....

Guest Roy

in order to get the download working?All I get is this:"You are Authorized for the following downloads: File Name Greek Airports Scenery for FLY!II [$12.95] Airliner Series 757-200 [$29.95] ***** NEW *****" Then nothing. There's no button to click to start the download and it does not start by itself. (I'm using Netscape 4.79, btw).I checked the source of the page, and it shows that I'm supposed to get a couple of buttons with "Click here to download" on them.Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

Guest Roy

Sorry, don't have it.(I don't trust Microsoft, they leak :-) (security-wise that is))But I do have the NORWEGIAN browser Opera :-) Will try with that one.Edit:Just did.Probably tried too many times. Got an invalid request.Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

Guest Marc Harrington

Roy,We will try to solve the browser problem as soon as possible. For the moment, please take a look at the message anchored to the top of this forum and follow the instructions.I will get back to you as soon as we have found a solution.Thanks for your patience,

Guest Roy

Mr. Genie in the PMDG-bottleIt seems I have already used my 3 wishes. :-)(Translates to: Can you please reset my order so I can try to download with Opera.)Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

Guest Marc Harrington

Roy,at the moment I am not able to do that. We will get back to you this afternoon (or rather tonight for us Europeans).Sorry,

Guest Roy

Thanks Marc.I'll check in tomorrow morning then. Have to go to work soon.Have a nice weekend.Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway