Sign in to follow this  
THibben

Has anyone been able to order from Wash St

Has anyone been able to order from Washington State? I tried and was not able to because it would not accept the State entry. Not sure what to do because there is no option accept what is listed. How about it PMDG? Have any sugggestions?Tom

Tom,I live in Washington (state) lol.. I had the same problem. The form won't accept the "(state)" part of the field. I sent a email to Robert suggesting he remove the (state) from the Washington field. I simply put Oregon in the field, for my Visa card even though I live in Washington. So, just select Oregon and you should be set.CB

Gents-I've forwarded this tid-bit along to my programmer.... I'm not sure how the (state) affects it, as the menu option is supposed to simply insert the two letter state code....Anyway- we'll get that squared away. it is interesting to note that we have processed many Washington (state) orders today without indcident....Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com