Sign in to follow this  

Staff whereabouts?

>>I'll be hanging around to help out anyone who has problems... I'll be flying during Saturday afternoon, but I will be checking the forum and our support email addresses regularly after about 6PM EDT. If you have any problems with your order- please be patient- I'll help you as quickly as possible, but with Lefteris out of town- it might take me a bit longer than usual.... :) ) It'd be nice to know if I can expect my reset tonight or if I should stop drinking the coffee and just go to sleep.Steve Perry

Guest Marc Harrington

Steve,He has not returned yet. I am sorry but you will have to wait a bit more.I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. If your problem can not be solved today, it will definitely be tomorrow because we will have more staff resources available.Thanks for your patience,

StephenHPerry,Well, I'm just starting to drink coffee. Just finished printing the 194 page manual for the 757. Lots of reading to do tonight.Hang in there, you'll get her and she will be well worth it. :)CB

Steve-Actually, I'm back now!I returned to the computer at about 9PM....but I was spending ALL of my energy on the server and the support/reset requests as those were more urgent than being here.I'm trying to catch up here now.... ;-)Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com