Sign in to follow this  

Avsim Front Page

I don't understand why the new 757 has not been advertised on the front page of Avsim?? All other sim's get a mention but nothing about the wonderful product from the PMDG team.:-fume :-grr :-mad:-8 :-hang Wayne Roberts boeingfield@blueyonder.co.uk:-mad

Guest Henri W

Wayne,I was wondering about the same thing. Such a wonderful plane with its complexity of aircraft systems! A dream come true. Recently I was also amazed about the little attention ROTW's Socata TBM700 received. It seems that MSFS related product indeed get a bit more attention, be it freeware or payware.Cheers,Henri

Guest Mike94

I'm sure PMDG first wants to solve the problems with downloading the product before they give a go to Avsim to advertise it on the frontpage.I agree with ROTW's Socata. Avsim should review such a great product!Cheers,Michael

Well thank's for the explanation it just did'nt seem to fair considering the quality of the 757 that it was not advertised. Wayne Roberts boeingfield@blueyonder.co.uk

Wayne-Thanks for the kind words and for "Watching After Us" with respect to the AVSim main page...We elected to make the initial release a "private affair" for those who linger around the PMDG forum and generally consider themselves strong supporters of our products. The plan was to make a formal announcement of the 757's release to all the major sim sites on Saturday afternoon...When the server choked- I sent an email to Tom and the AVSim staff begging them to leave us off the front page- as I need to determine why an otherwise stout pipeline is unable to distribute the product at the rate at which it was tested for....Once that is resolved- we'll pass the word out for larger supporters like AVSim etc.For those that ever wonder what kind of a community supporter AVSim is- they'll be the first to trumpet you to the world when you do something good- but when you have problems they are also the first to work with you to ensure you get through it in one piece!I feel bad for those of you who have never had a chance to meet Tom Allensworth and Rob Kirkland.... I keep trying to bid my trips to overnight in KCHO or KORF just so I can add my name to Tom's bar tab. :-lolRobert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com