Sign in to follow this  

757 cockpit views not appearing

I can get all main panels, but CTRL-R arrow gives only the front left view and or CTRL-L arrow finally gets to the left rear cockpit view.Do I need to delete a config file? 777 views remain fine...thanksPS When turning to final ILS lineup using HDG SEL the 757 rolled right onto its back and augered in (Jeffco at DEN).. Any idea? Was in 800 fpm descent to catch the glideslope at less than 145 kts and I think almost full flaps... I have had the same error with 777. Is it a quirk in the DEN area?

Robert,Make try using the arrow keys on your number keypad, make sure num lock is engages. You can't fully turn your view around 360 degrees just by going in one direction. You need to go the other direction to complete the 360 degree view. If your still haveing problems, i'd recommend just reinstally the pod. It would only take a few seconds.CB

This FLY! II is set Dx 8 ( i.e. no T&L) high detail tex 32 bit > 32 MB Nvid Gef 2 Ultra (which is what I am running - 64 Mb in PIII 1 Gh)with 512 Mb RAMI was going to try deleting some config files in FLY2 next... but will wait for adviceThanksRobert S

1024-768 works fine... is there a trick to get them to appear in my preferred 800x600?2 side views show: right front panel; left rearThanks

Robert-due to the immense complexity of the panels, we chose to display them in 1024x768. Is there a particular reason why you'd need to have them showing in 800x600? (You wouldn't be able to see more than 1/2 a gauge anyway)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

I have been getting the best performance out of FLY! II at 800x600 when using Terramodeled scenery..It was my compromise after weeks of tinkering...These days I am busy TerraScene'ing the western US...On this 17" screen I also prefer the look of your cockpits in 800x600 - just the feel of things. Completely subjuective I'm sure..Also, at 1024x768 I need my bi-focals for gauges... ;-)