Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roy

757 Manual

Guest Roy

Robert I have just printed the manual and I noticed a minor error.If you print it all, the pagenumbers ends up towards the centre from page 9-1 and onwards.But if you omit page 8-11 (wich is "intentionally blank" anyway) the pagenumbers ends up in the correct place. (towards the edge of the pages)Another solution would of course be inserting a page 8-12 (also intentionally blank)Just thought I'd let you know. :-) No big deal.(So much just from reading the pagenumbers. Who knows what will turn up once I start reading the letters too :-lol :-lol :-lol )Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

As we are talking about pagenumbers... ;)The last page of the manual has the number 11-23 - it should be 12-23. And on page 0-4 the revision description column lists: "Chapters 0 - 13 as Issued Originally". Well - there are only 12 chapters in the manual - no quickstart chapter this time :'(It's really time to start reading the letters :) :-wave Thomas