Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Strange Red Line on FMC

There is a strange Red Line across the FMC. What is it. See pic belowRegards,Andrew

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

If I had to venture a guess here, I'd say you're running out of video memory somehow. Is this red line consistent?

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Andrew,How did you get the FMC to pop up in the BIG forum like you have in your screen shot..Thanks,CB

...shift + n Regards,Rodger

Thanks, ROG!!! CB

Come on now Robert,There are many Dave's in the FAA pilot registry. I admit my guilt only on the grounds that I wasn't able to assimilate the 196 pages throughly in 2 days. lolOhhh I had a NICE long flight (DELIVERY) in the Delta 757 flight today from MIA to SEA until I decided to get vectors for ILS34R into SEA. LOL overcast and 3/4 mile vis. ATC VECTORED ME DIRECTLY INTO THE OLYMYPIC MOUNTAINS. I popped out between layers at 7,000 msl and I was 500' AGL with a HUGE mountain stareing in my face. :-eek GPWS went off "PULL UP!! PULL UP!!" :-eek Autopilot disconect switch was immediately activated followed by full power. At this point I needed to change my shorts. :-eek To no avail, Delta flight 757PM crashed into the OLYMPIC mountains on 5/13/2002 at 8:30 PDT. I will immediately notify the NTSB. Maybe United will give me a job, lol. LUCKily my custom ejection seat worked so I can tell you about it. ehehehYours truly,Davea.k.a :-waveCBP.S. Please take a look at the ILS post.. thanx

Ohhh I had a NICE long flight (DELIVERY) in the Delta 757 flight today from MIA to SEA until I decided to get vectors for ILS34R into SEA. LOL overcast and 3/4 mile vis. ATC VECTORED ME DIRECTLY INTO THE OLYMYPIC MOUNTAINS.Wow...talk about taking the long way to get vectored into 34R! I'm guessing this is with Fly!2's ATC, 'cause if it was on VATSIM I think we'd need to get the controller suspended.Next time, try flying the CHINS3 arrival in to Seattle when coming from the Southeast. +Much+ easier...Jon (KSEA)

Joh,The CHINS3 arrival was my initial choice. However, I noticed the the FMC did not have this STAR in the database and therefore decided to trust TRI's vectors. lol I'll have to download cleared 4 takeoff .. what is VATSIM?CB

The problems is getting worse.GF4 4600 Ultra 128M Athlon 2000+ 512DDR Could this have something to do with the render.ini file? It only appears to happen after I have created a flight with FSBuild and selected the .fp from the PMDG DirectoryAndrew.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg